Monday, February 2, 2009

All good things must come to an end...

Okay, so many people have designers that they love. I don't because I am usually always dissapointed with atleast one of every designers creations. Although, my mother has always loved Armani. Probably because his favourite colour is black and everything is always flattering for the average sized woman. BUT HELLO. This spring 09 haute couture show for Armani Privé had some pretty unforgiving outfits that made my mom's love for Armani turn into disgust. Now I did like his chinoiserie inspired looks, but I found he was trying to hard. Giorgio used to never compromise his classic tailored looks for the tacky avante garde fashions we see on many runways. Bare in mind, I did like most of his collection but I am going to show you the looks that really dissapointed my mother and I.


Since when was he this tacky???


These don't even flatter a size 00 model...how is it supposed to flatter a regular sized woman?


The colour just doesn't work. I'm sorry. Not my moms thang.

Disclaimer... Okay so I loved the first third of his collection.. with all of the suits and his dresses are all very red carpet best dressed list worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment