Thursday, January 22, 2009

UGGs... That's all I'm saying.

Okay so this posting was going to be a large complaint, but I decided I would just quote a site and post some pictures... afterall a picture speaks a thousand words..


"Ranchers and entrepreneurs put every part of the sheep to good use, making many types of clothing and other items. Ranchers and farmers wore uggs to keep their feet warm and dry. Later, Aussie war pilots adopted uggs for wearing on long flights, though they called their versions “fuggs,” or flying uggs. No one knows exactly how the boots came to be called uggs, but there are two theories. One is that “ugg” is the phonetic way Australian’s pronounce “hug.” The boots, after all, do hug your feet. The other theory is that early versions of the boots were pretty ugly, and that “ugg” was an abbreviation of ugly or an alternative spelling of “ugh.”"






The following photo is why I decided to be nice in this posting... I'll save my evil mean rant for these guys...




A.D

1 comment:

  1. those are actually hideous!

    hahahahahahahaha... and the sad thing is, people will buy them!

    ReplyDelete